Tie in and climb through the winter in this ultra warm, lightweight hooded jacket that’s insulated with 800 fill down and features our engineered, woven-chamber construction that reduces stitching and eliminates cold spots. A harness-friendly Alpine Fit is specifically designed for vertical movement.
- Ultra-warm, packable down jacket designed for climbing
- Slim Fit
- 800 fill goose down offers superior warmth yet remains extremely compressible
- Product certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Attached hood
- Exposed, VISLON® center front zip
- Exposed, reverse-coil chest and hand pocket zips
- Harness- and pack-friendly pocket placement
- Stowable in hand pocket
- Internal, elastic-bound cuffs
- Hidden hem cinch-cord
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
High-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, the highest quality commercially available.
Durable Water Repellent
DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
- Avg Weight:
- 360 g (12.7 oz)
- Center Back:
- 20D 85 g/m² 100% nylon with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 800 fill goose down
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash