The following has been translated from dog language by a Jax expert.
Summer is FINALLY here! Time for awesome outdoor adventures with my human! What do I, the dog, want to do this summer? Let’s see....
1. Splash my human at the lake. Nothing like wet dog splashes to show my love!
2. Intercept a frisbee at the park. I don’t think those little kids will mind.
3. Roll in freshly cut grass, and then decorate my human’s car with small
pieces of grass and twigs that they won’t be able to get out for months!
4. Sneak a hamburger off the picnic table. If I am quiet they will never notice!
Photo Credit: Pete Markham
5. Lick my human’s ice cream cone when no one looking. Just a little taste.
Photo Credit: m01229 on Flickr
6. Knock my human off her paddle board. I think she'll like that.
Photo Credit: Rachel Schappell
7. Hang out with my friends at the local dog-friendly brewery!
8. And finally, I want to go to Jax and get dog treats from those nice people in there who pet me!
Buy Local. Buy Jax.